Advanced Education IR Ltd REFUND POLICY
- Deposit payments are strictly non refundable.
- By Advanced Education IR Ltd trading as Ireland Tattoo Academy Policy
- All deposits and payments made in full are non- refundable during offer period.
By the Trainee
- All course balance payments must be paid seven days prior to the course start date. All Deposits are non-refundable
Trainees can pay off the balance on their course start date but must notify Ireland Tattoo Academy seven days prior to their start date via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations must be notified to Ireland Tattoo Academy seven days prior to the course start date in writing and delivered to Ireland Tattoo Academy registered address at 122-124 North Street, Romford, Essex, RM1 1DL via registered (signed for) delivery (choice of courier is up to the trainee) or in person or via Email to email@example.com.
All deposit payments are non-refundable.
At the discretion of Ireland Tattoo Academy you may be offered an alternative course date
- If Trainee does not cancel within seven days prior to the course start date the full payment of the course cost is liable by the Trainee.
All equipment is supplied to students only for the duration of the course..
Students must not at any point re-distribute the content of the course they are attending. This includes re-production of the course material. Students must not use any recording devices to video record the course and its contents, nor voice record the course content without express written permission.
Tattoo Machine Our current promotion of a FREE Tattoo machine are for bookings made 01/08/2023 onwards. Students booking in prior to this date are not eligible for this item.
*Promotional items are delivered within 14 working days of course completion.
*An admin fee of £34 will be charged if the course originally booked in for is missed for any reason without letting UK Official Tattoo Academy Team know